Saturday, May 15, 2010

Whispers of Sweet Seduction



* 01.jpg (34.69 KB. 520x347 - viewed 10 times.)

Whispering in his ear; I want you near
Don't be afraid; no need to fear; just
want to love you right here, lounging
in this chair; straddling him, arousing
moans escape his lips; heat sears,
while whispering in his ear

Before closing his eyes to my touch
I see hungry desire in his eyes as I
slowly undress him piece by piece;
trailing hot tongue along his smooth
chiseled physique as I drop each
piece to the floor, whispering I
adore you in his ear

Caressing his honey hued body, teasing
him beyond his wildest dreams; enticing
him to succumb to my wanton charms; I
disarmingly beguile him with the most
lascivious smile I can muster, making his
loins flutter; releasing a little creamy
sweet nutter butter

Whispering his pet name in my most
sexiest voice; ignites his desire to wrap
his lips around my erect nipple, suckling
as if, sucking a bottle underfed; giving
me head; salaciously licking & sucking
enticingly slow; lustfully looking in my
eyes, increasing my animalistic drive

Whispering to him baby, now I have to
ride; stroking with long strides, deep
within; sending sensual sensations to
each side of my vaginal walls

Baby, make me crawl up that imaginary wall;
thrust deeper, want to feel our lubricious flow;
slowing his tempo with each thrust; about to
explode, setting off a spontaneous combustion
with his rapid thrusting, spent we cling to each
other taking in our lustful scents

Whisperings of her sweet seduction breathily in
my ear, arouses another erection for her sweet
confection, which, gives me a connection to her
affections; craving to savor her sweet nectar on
my tongue; I greedily part her thighs, lap up her
flowing nectar

Placing two fingers in her womanly slit; touching her
lightly, withdrawing I suck my fingers again for
the taste of her, the scent of her, there's no
sweeter nectar than a woman's flow; this I let her
know whispering in her ear

Gently laying her down on her back I commence to
loving her, satiating her urges; love bites to her
ears; breathily breathing across her neck; down
between her breast, caressing the whole of her
being; catlike sighs escape moanfully seductive

I feel her desire build, filling me with hungry lust
for her, ravishing her with kisses all over her body
My manhood aches for her, longs for her, belongs
to her; parting her thighs with my kisses; gives
me the most tantalizing entrance to her moist
morsel of womanliness

Taking my time; slowly moving in & out; gentle
friction, I whisper in her ear; baby, you're my
addiction there's no dereliction in my game; its
my acclaim to fame; I aim to please & tease like
a gentle summer breeze

Hovering over your sweetness like a bee to a
flower; spreading your petals, thrusting with
vigor; holding onto your girlish figure; triggers
our orgasmic flow; driving in deeper as I grow
bigger; releasing another flow as you beg for
more

Whispering passion is still knocking at our door
I feel myself acquiescenting to your desire, knowing
only I can douse your flame; calling my name reawakens
my aim to please & tease you; sipping up our flow opens
up your womanly door; suckling some more

After awhile, I feel you tremble, releasing your flow; loved
you as no other, creating your beautiful glow; whispering
baby, I'll love you forever more; please, never stop
whispering your sweet seductions in my ear, forever opening
up your womanly door; loving me to the core

0 comments:

Blog Archive