Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making Love Seeing Desire



* 01.jpg (34.51 KB. 550x412 - viewed 6 times.)


I adore each single part of your sexual bits
Crave your two buxom awesome sweet breasts
I worship your pussy warm wet and sweet
Kissing your thighs and kissing your feet

I love your eyes, yes your sensual moist lips
The way you talk, your tongue teasingly flicks
I think I could stay here, wrapped up in you
Nothing pleases me like your hot naked view

I get really high it's clearly pure ecstasy
When my hand brushes your bare naked bottom
I could hold you forever while we make love
Watching your breasts, as they dangle above

Looking up at you writhing, taking me higher
Pumping up and down a mighty powerful desire
Jiggling up and down, wanting need on your face
No where in the world, yet seems a sweeter place

Watching your breast bounce with circular motion
Sliding in and out of you with pleasured devotion
I think its true to say you whisk me to paradise
Being passionate with you, nothing pleases as nice

0 comments:

Blog Archive